I am thrilled about finishing my life goal poster. When I say finished that is a relative term because I will probably think of more things that I want to add to it as I go along. The list I made is really long but I will tell you what some of the fun ones are and some of the ones that make the top of the list. Here is goes~going to all 50 state and 7 continents, getting married, having kids, writing and publishing a book, opening a summer camp, losing 55lbs more, take cooking classes, get my masters degree, have a vacation house in Europe, have a house that looks like the one in the Notebook, meet Chip Coffey and Ellen, and learn to sword fight. I have several more. If you want the full list just ask :).

The bad part of having all this fun with friends is that I have been slacking on what I have been trying to accomplish. Now for me it is hard to get "back on track" once I have had a couple days of non productivity. It tends to make me freak out and think that oh my gosh how am I going to keep doing this. Well the reality is that life is gonna be hectic sometimes. I know that I am not perfect. I am able to accept that about myself. The hard part is just trying to embrace that imperfection and just do the best you can with what you have. I then worry well was I really doing the best I could have been doing with what I had. So over the next few days I will be doing my best to get back on track and not think or worry about the could haves and would haves. It is in the past and as the wise Rafiki , yes the one from the lion king, said you can either run from it or learn from it.
I leave you with this verse from Philipians 3. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
~K
I love our posters!! So much fun that day and will remind both of us everyday to remember what matters - enjoying life <3
ReplyDeleteGosh doing our posters was so much fun!
ReplyDelete